The Contour+2 is the next evolution in action video. Designed with the most coveted features from the ContourROAM and the original Contour+, the Contour+2 is not only easier to use, but brings an entirely new perspective to your adventures. Now, for the first time you can share beautiful, 1080p HD video with speed, distance, and elevation across the networks you use most.
Canadian Customers Shop Here: PointofViewCameras.ca
Product #: 1709
The Contour+2 is the next evolution in action video. Contour took their most coveted features from the ContourROAM and the original Contour+ and created a camera that is not only easier to use, but brings an entirely new perspective to your adventures. Now, for the first time you can share beautiful, 1080p HD video with speed, distance, and elevation across the networks you use most. The Contour+2 features an Instant On-Record switch, even better video quality, and a 60-meter waterproof case for those underwater adventures. The Contour+2 will bring your stories to life like never before.
- Your data, everywhere – Unique to Contour, a GPS receiver allows you to capture and share a different perspective. The Contour+2 provides beautiful HD video with overlays for speed, elevation, and distance, so what you share to Facebook YouTube, and Vimeo just got a lot more interesting.
- Mobile connectivity right out of the box – Use your mobile device to preview your shot before and while youʼre recording, as a remote control, or to tweak your camera settings in the field.
- Locking Instant On-Record switch – No power button, no problem. Simply slide the Instant On-Record switch into its locking position to ensure you shoot exactly when youʼre ready.
- Improved action video – Weʼve used our roster of top-notch athletes in the worldʼs most diverse conditions to help us test and fine-tune the sensor in the Contour+2, which features our highest quality action video, ever.
- Record up to 120fps – In addition to shooting in four different HD modes including 1080p, the Contour+2also shoots 120 frames per second in 480p. That means super slow motion video is now at your fingertips.
- Waterproof case included – When you need to submerge your camera, the included waterproof case will bring your aqua adventures to life. The Contour+2 waterproof case is rated to 60 meters.
- Low-profile design – Contour cameras have won numerous awards for their stylish, yet functional, low-profile design. The Contour+2 keeps the tradition alive with a streamlined, lightweight, beautiful design.
- Versatility – Take the Contour+2 anywhere. With a huge variety of mounts to choose from, as well as the included waterproof case, the Contour+2 will work virtually anywhere. The 270° rotating lens allows for mounting in any position.
- External Microphone Jack – Achieve clear, crisp audio easily with Contour+2ʼs external microphone jack. Mic gain is easily adjusted in the settings menu from the mobile app or Storyteller.
- Live Streaming – Bring events to life like never before via Contour+2ʼs HDMI out port. Live stream events, meetings, and more.
- Completely Customizable Video – The Contour+2 gives you the ability to fine-tune your camera settings. Adjust white balance, contrast, sharpness, exposure, and metering to customize the perfect shot, whether on the snow in sun, or deep in the woods.
- Laser Alignment – Get the correct angle any time with the built-in laser level.
-  Contour+2
-  Contour+2 Waterproof Case
-  Mini USB Cable
-  HDMI Out Cable
-  Microphone Adapter Cable
-  Profile Mount
-  Rotating Flat Surface Mount
-  4GB microSD Card
-  Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
-  Camera/Mount T ether
|Video - Resolution||1920x1080|
|Video - Codec||H.264|
|Optics||Lens Type:||Fixed Focus, 6-element glass lens|
|Flush front lens|
|Field of View:||170° in 960p, 720p, 420p and Photo|
|125° in 1080p|
|Lens Rotation:||Rotates 270°, from -90° to 180° allowing inverted mounting|
|Video||HD Resolution Settings:||Full HD - 1080p: 1920x1080 pixels at 30 fps (PAL 25 fps)|
|Tall HD - 960p: 1280x960 pixels at 30 fps (PAL 25 fps)|
|Action HD - 720p: 1280x720 pixels at 60 fps (PAL 50 fps)|
|Original HD - 720p: 1280x720 pixels at 30 fps (PAL 25 fps)|
|WVGA - 480p: 848x480 pixels at 120, 60 or 30 fps (PAL 100, 50 or 30 fps)|
|Sensor Type:||5 Megapixel Sensor|
|Video Format:||H.264 compression, NTSC or PAL, saved as MOV (.mov) file|
|White Balance:||User configurable|
|Audio||Microphone:||Built-in omni-directional microphone|
|External 2.5mm microphone jack (3.5mm adapter cable included)|
|Compression:||AAC Audio Compression|
|Capture Modes:||Time Lapse at intervals of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 or 60 seconds|
|GPS||Type:||Built-in 4Hz NEO-5Q GPS receiver
Time To First Fix using AssistNow Service
|Configurable Sample Rate:|| 0: No Data
1Hz: record coordinates once per second
2Hz: record coordinates twice per second
4Hz: records coordinates four times per second
EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
|Storage||Memory:||microSD card, up to 32GB capacity (4GB included)|
|Average Recording Times:||1080p @ 30fps: 9 min/GB
960p @ 30fps: 11 min/GB
720p @ 30fps: 11min/GB
720p @ 60fps: 9min/GB
480p @ 30fps: 17min/GB
480p @ 60fps: 14min/GB
480p @ 120fps: 11min/GB
|Connectors||HDMI:||HDMI port for live streaming on HDTV|
|PC Connection:||USB 2.0 (data connection and battery charging)|
|Power and Battery||Battery Type:||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Battery Life:||2 - 2.5 hours|
|Charging:||Via USB to computer or included USB Power Adapters|
|Charge Time:||Approximately 4 hours|
|PC Compatibility:||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.5 and later|
|Software:||Contour Storyteller Application|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||
2.36" x 1.3" x 3.9" (60mm 34mm x 99mm)
|Weight:||5.5oz / 156 grams|
|Operating Temperature:||5°F to 104°F / -15°C to 40°C|
|Warranty:||Contour warranties the Contour+2 for one year from the date of purchase of product, unless otherwise indicated by your local government’s warranty laws. The warranty applies only to defects in material and workmanship and not situations caused by impacts or abuse. For complete warranty information, please refer to the Product Information Guide.|